Are you concerned about your child's behaviour and/or performance in tennis - whether during tennis lessons or at tennis matches?
Here are some of the most common reasons why you may feel anxious/ worried or downright 'stressed out'.
You may perceive your son or daughter:
- generally 'not behaving' as you would like him/her to
- not paying enough attention to the tennis coach
- 'playing about' and not focusing on playing tennis
- generally not being competive enough
- not winning important or 'easy' games
- not confident enough when playing tennis
- not coping with the pressure of playing tennis at a high level
- tired, stressed and 'fed up' with tennis
In addition you may feel that your child's tennis coach is not dealing with your son or daughter as you would wish - too harsh or too soft.
The Tennis Coach's Concerns
You can be sure though that your tennis coach is Read More